SYDNEY | MELBOURNE | BRISBANE | CANBERRA | PERTH | ADELAIDE | INTERNATIONAL
Stacey has been featured in
CATALYST OF CHANGE PROGRAM FOR LEADERS
The Statistics for successful, effective change are still frighteningly low. Roughly 70% of changes fail. Fail to deliver on time, fail to meet budget or fail to realise the benefits the business case was based on.
• Do you want to engage your people in change?
• Do you want to be able to deliver clear and consistent messaging throughout your change program?
• Do you find yourself juggling business as usual with the priorities of your change program?
• Are you afraid people will leave your organization, or become unhappy, because of your program of change?
• Are you 100% sure about what your role is in leading change?
When I’m working with leaders in change and transformation, I commonly find the following essential elements are missing from their approach:
Knowing the factors to creating a successful change
Clear understanding of this change and their role in it
Personal commitment to the change
Knowing what to say about the change
Having enough time to participate in the change
The Catalyst of Change Program is ideal for
- Executive Leaders
- Senior Leaders
- Middle Leaders
- Portfolio & Program Leaders
- Frontline Leaders
You will learn:
- The dynamics of change
- Why engaging your people in change is the key to benefits realisation
- How to leverage the psychology of change
- How leaders influence change outcomes
- The vital factors to leading Yourself through Change
- The key questions you must ask and answer for yourself as a leader of change
- How to create and articulate clear messages
- How to create momentum in your community
What Catalyst of Change program includes:
- Needs Analysis
- Catalyst of Change 2-Day Workshop
- Frameworks and practical strategies you can use immediately
- Comprehensive Participant Materials
- Program Review
- Copies of Stacey’s Amazon #1 best-selling book Show Up21
- Group Online Coaching & Mentoring Sessions to support implementation
- Strengthscope Profiling for each participant, including 360 feedback
- Personalised Individual Phone Coaching for participants
ENQUIRE ABOUT OUR COMPLEMENTARY PROGRAMS
Strategy Session and Roadmap Development
Dr Stacey Ashley is a High-Performance Leadership & Coaching expert.
Obsessed with possibility, Stacey helps leaders to navigate the complexities of globalisation, technological advancement, social interconnectivity, massively accelerating change, and a multi-generational workforce.
With over 30 years’ experience, Stacey has helped 1000’s to develop their leadership competence, confidence and credibility. The author of five Amazon #1 best-selling books about leadership, including the 2 latest, ‘Power Up” & “You’re On Mute,” she has been featured in The Age, Sydney Morning Herald, INTHEBLACK, HRD, CEO Magazine & Coaching World.
She helps HRD’s, People & Culture Executives, C Suite, Executives, Transformation & Change Leaders:
✔ Build the practical foundations for effective leadership
✔ Get out of the trenches, to lead strategically and with influence
✔ Transition quickly and effectively to leading larger, more complex portfolios
✔ Effectively lead change and transformation
✔ Develop a coaching toolkit and approach
✔ Create a leadership coaching capability
Stacey typically speaks at conferences, runs workshops, consults and coaches.
now and feeling positive about dealing with my leadership challenges. I would highly recommend connecting with Stacey and joining one of her programs.
You won’t regret it.
managers. Highly recommended.