SYDNEY | MELBOURNE | BRISBANE | CANBERRA | PERTH | ADELAIDE | INTERNATIONAL
Stacey has been featured in
Did you know that less than 15% of the population are high-performing? And high performers spend at least 65% of their work effort and time on the things that have high impact and are not urgent?
Are your leaders stressed and working long hours?
Are your leaders focused on the urgent rather than the strategic?
Are you concerned you’re not offering enough support to your leaders?
Are you worried you haven’t got the right people in leadership roles?
Do you want your leaders to be engaged and high-performing?
Most people do not make the impact, have the influence or create the difference they intend to in their leadership roles. This applies just as much to experienced executives as to early leaders. It’s easy to get focused on the urgent and caught in a reactive cycle where you’re playing catchup, and don’t have the time or opportunity to really lead. Through this program, you will learn how to do the right things, at the right time, in the right way, and set yourself up to have more leadership impact for the next 90 days.
When working with CEO’s and their teams I find that they get caught up in the basics, the fundamentals. And this stops them from stepping into their leadership where they can flourish. I commonly see the following factors missing from leadership practice:
1. Clarity of your/their top 3 priorities every 90 days
2. A framework for getting and staying Organised
3. Taking control of calendars and working hours
4. Fast and focused meetings
5. Deliberately planning time for strategic thinking and creativity, team growth and development, and relationship building
6. An approach for strategic planning
7. The discipline to apply the foundation principles
This Program is Ideal for
– Executive Leaders
– Portfolio Leaders
– Program Managers
At the end of Executive Impact Accelerator, participants will:
- Be organised
- Know their top 3 priorities for the next 90 days
- Have a clear plan to execute their priorities, with an aligned calendar
- Have a streamlined meeting portfolio, and fast and focused approaches to running them
- Have taken control of their calendar
- Be set up to deliver on the strategic agenda
- Be feeling more in control, and less stressed
- Be feeling confident about what they can achieve
- Be ready to increase their impact in the next 90 days
THIS PROGRAM IS NOT IDEAL FOR YOU IF
- You want someone else to make it go away
- You don’t want to be accountable
- You aren’t interested in the opportunity
HOW IT WORKS
- Prior to the Executive Impact Accelerator program, you’ll have a small amount of preparation to complete.
- This is a one-on-one intensive program designed to set you up to have impact in the next 90 days.
- Option to include your EA to work alongside you.
- You will be learning, then implementing during sessions.
- I’ll be supporting you every step of the way and you’ll have access to the private Facebook group and email for support.
PROGRAM FOCUS AREAS
- Leadership Impact
- Get Organised Part 1 – Doing Things The Right Way
- Get Organised Part 2 – Doing The Right Things
- Get-It-Done Meetings
- Plan & Deliver Part 1 – Short Term
- Plan & Deliver Part 2 – Long Term
- Big Picture Thinking
- 90 Day Impact Projects
What Executive Impact Accelerator Includes:
This is an intensive program for Executive leaders who aim to accelerate their leadership impact, making a bigger, more valuable, contribution in their roles.
You may choose to have your Executive Assistant working alongside you during the program.
✔ Strategy Session & Preparation
✔ 3 x 2-3 hour individual training and coaching sessions with me
✔ 3 x 1 – 1.5 hour sessions (optional)
✔ EA Collaboration Coaching
✔ A copy of Stacey’s Book The New Leader
✔ Lifetime Access to the 1000leaders Initiative™ Online Curriculum
✔ Program Review
If you need the Space, the Strategies, and the Support to get traction fast and accelerate your leadership impact then join the Executive Impact Accelerator.
Stacey Ashley is a High-Performance Leadership & Coaching expert.
Obsessed with possibility, Stacey helps leaders to navigate the complexities of globalisation, technological advancement, social interconnectivity, massively accelerating change, and a multi-generational workforce.
With over 30 years’ experience, Stacey has helped 1000’s to develop their leadership competence, confidence and credibility. The author of five Amazon #1 best-selling books about leadership, including the 2 latest, ‘Power Up” & “You’re On Mute,” she has been featured in The Age, Sydney Morning Herald, INTHEBLACK, HRD, CEO Magazine & Coaching World.
She helps HRD’s, People & Culture Executives, C Suite, Executives, Transformation & Change Leaders:
✔ Build the practical foundations for effective leadership
✔ Get out of the trenches, to lead strategically and with influence
✔ Transition quickly and effectively to leading larger, more complex portfolios
✔ Effectively lead change and transformation
✔ Develop a coaching toolkit and approach
✔ Create a leadership coaching capability
Stacey typically speaks at conferences, runs workshops, consults and coaches.
Stacey’s coaching style is reassuring, practical and above all very effective. Within 15 mins spent with her, I had an action plan in place that I could immediately implement. Her passion to make leadership skills training accessible to as many professionals as possible is admirable.
I’d highly recommend Stacey as a coach and facilitator! She is awesome.
Stacey Ashley worked closely with my team during a period of innovation and transition. She was acutely perceptive of the stresses on the team and particularly useful to me during this period of time. Stacey has strong theoretical foundations but is pragmatic and sensitive in her approach. I highly recommend Stacey and would work with her again without hesitation.
I worked with Stacey over a six-month period to explore alternative pathways to problem-solving and people management within my business.
Stacey was an expert guide to help me consider a variety of solutions which were not automatically top of mind. I found the process extremely enlightening,
Stacey has a deep appreciation of business management which resulted in our conversations often extending beyond the scope of what I expected.
I am deeply appreciative of her empathetic and collaborative style and would not hesitate to undertake further coaching with her in the future.