This program is ideal for:
- Technical specialists & experts
- Frontline staff
- Managers and Leaders
- HR and L&D managers
- Business Owners and Entrepreneurs
Who want to:
- Develop their own self leadership
- Raise their own productivity without working longer hours
- Increase the value they add at work, and the difference they make in their role
- Increase their influence at work
- Gain an hour a day
- Develop their colleagues and team members in a supportive and helpful way
- Learn how to change the situation around them
- Get stuff done in the workshop rather than getting homework.
In this Fast Track Your Leadership Workshop you will discover:
- The 3 keys to strategic leadership
- How to move from problem solving to value adding
- How to save an hour a day, using the right questions
- How to develop accountability in others
- How you don’t need to be the expert to be an effective leader
Participants will walk away with:
- Insight into the 3 dimensions of leadership
- Clear understanding of the importance of self-leadership and specific steps they can take right now to develop their self-leadership
- A framework for prioritising your most important work and a clear plan of action to ensure this happens
- Practical models for building accountability in others and the confidence to use them every day
- Coaching frameworks so you can have more effective conversations with your team, peers and boss, and ensure that your own work still gets done.
You’ll also receive:
- 28 Day Self Coaching Challenge – 28 days of focus
- Copy of Understanding Y, Contributing Author Stacey Ashley
This is not a ‘done for you’ workshop. This is a ‘do with you’ workshop.
You’ll be working hard during the workshop so you don’t have to work hard after the workshop.
Participants have said:
Stacey has presented “How to Fast Track Your Leadership Without Stress & Long Hours” at CPA Australia Women in Business Discussion Group. The session was very informative and engaging. Stacey is a talented speaker and a thoughtful coach, she showed the audience new avenues to achieve high performance by self-coaching, coaching others and leading the situation. Her presentation style is open and inviting to questions, engaging, and thorough. Her enthusiasm is infectious, makes it fun to learn, and easy to remember.
Stacey’s creative, positive outlook made the session very successful and brought people together.’