How has your week been?
What I’ve noticed this week, and for the last few weeks, is that after a period of optimism earlier this year there are two recurring themes coming up in the conversations I’m having with leaders of organisations, large and small.
1. The feeling of overwhelm and general busyness.
People are feeling the pressure of competing priorities, moving goalposts and endless online meetings. And this is even more amplified if they are currently in a work from home situation. It is a vicious cycle.
Leaders, and their people, are struggling to find the time and space to think, to work smarter, and make a difference. Many are heading for burn out.
2. The challenge of leading change and transformation.
There is still uncertainty, instability, and lack of clarity in the world. Leaders are finding it challenging to engage their people in programs of change, to help them be sufficiently motivated to proactively contribute to the essential work required to create a sustainable organisation.
So, leaders are finding themselves doing the change rather than leading it. And it is awfully hard to make an effective, successful change alone.
Everything seems to feel hard right now. It’s like trying to summit a mountain and discovering that every time you think you are getting close to the peak, you look up only to find the peak seems even further away than the last time you looked.
With these two themes in mind, I wanted to share with you two opportunities to make a difference for yourself and your team right now.
These programs are designed to help you feel, and be, more equipped to navigate the complexity of the world that you are facing now. To be able to lead your team with confidence and create the stability and certainty in your leadership your people are craving.
Both programs are offered in online and face-to-face formats, restrictions allowing. And they are designed so that your ‘homework’ is completed while we are together in the workshop, where you have the space and the support (me) that you need in the moment.
I’d love to chat with you about how these options might help you and your team.
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/customer/www/ashleyconsulting.com.au/public_html/wp-content/plugins/unicon-core/inc/shortcodes.php on line 987
Notice: Trying to get property 'post_excerpt' of non-object in /home/customer/www/ashleyconsulting.com.au/public_html/wp-content/plugins/unicon-core/inc/shortcodes.php on line 998
Did you know that less than 15% of the population are high-performing?
Most people do not make the impact, have the influence, or create the difference they intend to in their roles. This applies just as much to experienced executives as to early leaders. It’s easy to get focused on the urgent and caught in a reactive cycle where you’re playing catchup, and don’t have the time or opportunity to really lead.
- Are your people stressed and working long hours?
- Are your people focused on the urgent rather than the strategic?
- Are you concerned you’re not offering enough support to your people?
When working with CEO’s and their teams I find that they get caught up in the basics, the fundamentals, And this stops them from stepping into their personal leadership where they can flourish. I commonly see the following factors missing:
1. Clarity of your/their top 3 priorities every 90 days
2. A framework for Getting and Staying Organised
3. Fast and focused meetings
4. Deliberately planning time for strategic thinking and creativity, team growth and development, and relationship building
5. An approach for strategic planning
6. The discipline to apply the foundation principles
At the end of the Leadership Impact Accelerator™️ participants will:
- Be organised
- Know their top 3 priorities for the next 90 days
- Have a clear plan to execute their priorities, with an aligned calendar
- Have a streamlined meeting portfolio, and fast and focused approaches to running them
- Have taken control of their calendar
- Be set up to deliver on the strategic agenda
- Be feeling more in control, and less stressed
- Be feeling confident about what they can achieve
- Be ready to increase their impact in the next 90 days
The Statistics for successful, effective change are still frighteningly low. Roughly 70% of changes fail. Fail to deliver on time, fail to meet budget or fail to realise the benefits the business case was based on. And now we are dealing with change and transformation that must happen because the world is, quite literally, changing around us.
- Do you want to engage your people in change?
- Do you want to be able to deliver clear and consistent messaging throughout your change program?
- Do you find yourself juggling business as usual with the priorities of your change program?
- Are you afraid people will leave your organisation, or become unhappy, because of your program of change?
- Are you 100% sure about what your role is in leading change?
When I’m working with people in change and transformation, I commonly find the following essential elements are missing from their approach:
1. Knowing the factors to creating a successful change
2. Clear understanding of this change and their role in it
3. Personal commitment to the change
4. Knowing what to say about the change
5. Having enough time to participate in the change
During Catalyst of Change you will learn:
- The dynamics of change
- Why engaging your people in change is the key to benefits realisation
- How to leverage the psychology of change
- How leaders influence change outcomes
- The vital factors to leading Yourself through Change
- The key questions you must ask and answer for yourself as a leader of change
- How to create and articulate clear messages
- How to create momentum in your community
If you feel like you need some more equipment in your toolkit, or that your people could use some help and support right now, let’s talk about how I might help.
or call me directly on 0414 207257.
#thecoachingleader #leadershipcoach #executivecoach #leadership #leaderascoach #thenewleader #selfleadership #selfcoaching #firstleadyourself #linkedintopvoices #staceyashley #ashleycoaching #amazonbestseller #speaker #author #leadershipdevelopment