SYDNEY | MELBOURNE | BRISBANE | CANBERRA | PERTH | ADELAIDE | INTERNATIONAL
Stacey has been featured in
These are challenging times, and leaders are being asked to step up. Your people are craving leadership right now. We have a world responding to a health crisis of unprecedented scale that is creating impacts in almost every dimension of our lives, including our work.
For some people, they are busier than ever before, for others their work environments have changed dramatically in only a few days.
You need to demonstrate self-leadership and resilience, while coping with significant change and uncertainty. Your team will be looking to you for direction and guidance and may now be largely ‘remote’ from you.
Yet the business is still operating and you and your team need to stay connected, continue to deliver and maintain high performance.
You are a leader, and now more than ever, it’s time to stand up and lead.
A leader trying to figure out what to focus on, and how to best lead your team?
Are you feeling too reactive, lacking direction and next steps?
Or are you wondering about how to be visible and keep your team focused and on task, even if they are working remotely?
Are you wondering if you’re doing enough to lead and support your people and business right now?
Do you wish you had more ideas and tools to lead this turbulent transformation?
LEAD NOW™ is ideal for you if ...
- You are ready to take control and ramp up your leadership in the face of current conditions
- You know that you could use a few more practical tools and strategies right now
- You want to develop a clear approach to supporting yourself and your team through this time of significant change and challenge
- You want some ‘next steps’ for leading your team
- You want to grow as a leader, and create opportunity out of adversity
- You are open to sharing best practise and learning with a community of leaders who are stepping up and leading
- You want to be ready for the future
LEAD NOW™ is not ideal for you if ...
- You want someone else to make it all go away
- You’re not ready to be accountable
- You aren’t interested in the opportunity
- Gain clear direction and focus on your leadership priorities
- Learn practical leadership strategies to support yourself and your team right now
- Understand the principles of leading change, and what you can do to support and lead your team through ‘turbulent’ change
- Learn how to build your own resilience and stamina for the long term
- Learn how to create the foundations for high performance
- Turn ideas and strategies into action
- Lead a future of possibility
How it works – Public Online Program
- Weekly Live Learning Sessions – every session is recorded and available for you to access anytime
- Weekly Group Coaching and Mentoring sessions – Intention, Accountability & Support
- You will receive meetings requests and reminders for every session
- Sessions will be held via ZOOM
Gain clear direction, focus and practical leadership strategies for supporting and leading your team right now, a leadership community of support and best practise, and the opportunity to build a foundation for sustainable high performance for the future.
Build your own resilience, stamina and resolve as a leader, confident that you are equipped with the leadership knowledge and skills to inspire, influence and lead with impact.
What the Lead Now™️ program includes:
- 8 Live Virtual Workshops hosted live by Stacey (valued at $ 3,000)
- 8 Live Group sessions with Stacey for coaching, mentoring, support, accountability and intention (valued at $ 3,000)
- Private LEAD NOW™ Facebook Group connecting you with the aspirational leaders who are stepping up to lead right now. Ask questions, get feedback, share challenges and best practise. (valued at $ 500)
- Life-Time access to the LEAD NOW™curriculum (valued at $ 1,000)
- BONUS Access to the First lead Yourself™ online curriculum (valued at $ 3,250)
- BONUS Access to the 1000leaders initiative™ online curriculum (valued at $ 6,750)
- Enrolment in 28 day Leadership Performance Boost Self Coaching Challenge
- First 5 to register receive 30 mins 1:1 coaching session (valued at $ 1,000)
Total Value $ 17,500.00
Investment from $ 1,497.00 + GST
Stacey Ashley is a leadership and coaching expert.
Obsessed with possibility, Stacey helps leaders to navigate the complexities of globalization, technological advancement, social interconnectivity, massively accelerating change and a multi-generational workforce.
With over 30 years’ experience, Stacey has helped 1000’s to develop their leadership competence, confidence and credibility. The author of two books on leadership, she has been featured in The Age, Sydney Morning Herald, INTHEBLACK, HRD, CEO Magazine & Coaching World.
Stacey typically speaks at conferences, runs workshops, consults & coaches She works with C Suite, Executives, Transformation & Change Leaders to:
✔️ Build the practical foundations for effective leadership
✔️ Get out of the trenches, to lead strategically and with influence
✔️ Transition quickly and effectively to leading larger, more complex portfolios
✔️ Effectively lead change and transformation
✔️ Develop a coaching toolkit and approach
✔️ Create a leadership coaching capability
She is a very strong and thoughtful leader who was able to empower people of diverse backgrounds and bring out the best in them.
It is no surprise to see her translate that into an ability to help thousands of aspiring and experienced leaders reach their maximum potential. An inspiring career.
Stacey Ashley worked closely with my team at CSIRO during a period of innovation and transition. She was acutely perceptive of the stresses on the team and particularly useful to me during this period of time.
Stacey has strong theoretical foundations but is pragmatic and sensitive in her approach. I highly recommend Stacey and would work with her again without hesitation.
Prior to the 1000Leaders initiative, I had a number of areas of my Leadership that were just ticking along without having been given any focus or development. The 12-week program tackled a different topic each week and provided a coaching session that enabled me to drill down where I had questions or needed support. It shone the spotlight on a number of critical areas to high performance and helped me create a practical and clear pathway to a better and more deliberate approach. It’s helping build both my skills and my brand. I feel more capable and more confident and I have additional tools to draw upon as a part of my Leadership.
Stacey’s coaching style is reassuring, practical and above all very effective. Within 15 mins spent with her, I had an action plan in place that I could immediately implement.
Stacey is also a real noble and humble human being and loves to give back in any way she can! Her 1000Leaders program was incredible. I shared it with my colleagues at Megaport at a fraction of the price. It was educational, pragmatic and effective. Her passion to make leadership skills training accessible to as many professionals as possible is admirable.
I’d highly recommend Stacey as a coach and facilitator! She is awesome.
Stacey was truly inspirational during her speaker session and provided such valuable insight and experience. Stacey was a pleasure to work with and was willing to give her time in an interview which will allow our Torrens University students access to her extensive industry knowledge. Stacey’s strong belief in the connection between industry and education is clearly evident in the support she has given us.
I first met Stacey last year at an event and I wanted to get to know her because she had just written a book which is something I talked about doing for years. Stacey came across genuine and authentic and was happy to help out and offer advice.
She shared some amazing tips and took the time to get to know me which helped me shift some blocks. I admire Stacey’s tenacity and drive which gave me the courage to finish writing the book.
Her book is amazing where she provides tools, tips and exercises where you can step up and be the leader you wished you had.
Thank you, Stacey, for sharing your pearls of wisdom and your book is not only a practical guide but a must for anyone who wants to succeed in life and in business.