- Bring wisdom to leadership decisions
- Lead complex emergent change
- Gain clarity, confidence and trust in your decision making
- Bypass your mind biases – your blind spots
- Tap into the intuitive intelligence in the people around you
- Align your head, heart and gut wisdom
mBIT Leadership Decision Making is informed by the action research, evidence based field of mBIT Coaching. Standing for multiple Brain Integration Techniques, also known as mBraining, it is a field that uses neuroscience findings about your multiple brains (head, heart and gut brains) and what they have to offer for increasing intuitive abilities and for immediately generating wiser decision-making in your daily life. Providing you with numerous, practical and easy to learn methods, this methodology provides immediate opportunities to communicate with and tap into the innate intelligence of your multiple brains to reorganise how you are making decisions in the complex and volatile decision environments we all live within.
Do you find yourself or your staff struggling with:
- Difficulty in making decisions?
- Uncertainty and insecurity?
- Stress and Burnout?
- Difficulty in learning from stress and complex ongoing experience?
“Complex adaptive systems have adaptive or ‘emergent’ problems that are not predictable, have higher order effects and cannot be solved by standard decision making methods”
The powerful new techniques you will learn in this Leadership Decision Making training:
- How neuroscience research has shown that you have three brains, and how these findings validate ancient wisdom teachings and practises.
- How to harness the innate intelligences and generative wisdom of your multiple brains through the process of ‘mBraining’.
- The 9 Prime Functions of your head, heart and gut brains, and how each provides you with a different ability and talent, and how they can both affect and be incorporated into the decision making process.
- The 5 classes of mBIT Neural Integration Constraints that give you deep insight into how the three brains may produce internal conflict within your decisions, and what you can do about it.
- How to balance the Autonomic Nervous System through the ‘mBIT Balanced Breathing’ method to quickly relieve stress and gain access to the innate intuitive intelligences of the three brains.
- The ‘mBIT Foundational Sequence’ to ensure you are working with the three brains in the optimum sequence for generative decision making results.
- The ‘Highest Expressions’ of the multiple brains and how to use them to produce emergent and wiser decisions.
In the increasingly complex and volatile social and business environments that organizations operate in, leaders who are unable to tap into and harness the full intuitive and innate intelligence of their multiple brains (head, heart and gut brains aligned together) are at a distinct disadvantage.
A new field of leadership development is emerging, known as mBIT (multiple brain integration techniques) and it provides organizational leaders with practical methods for aligning and integrating their head, heart and gut brains for increased levels of emergent wisdom in their decision-making.
The Decision Environment/Landscape we all now operate in involves highly complex ‘emergent’ and VUCA problems that cannot be solved by old-fashioned head-based decision tree processes. Simple technical problems can still be solved by ‘above the neck’ logic, but complex adaptive problems require ‘below the neck’ i.e. The use of all three brains (Head, Heart, Gut) aligned together.
The Autonomic Nervous System (ANS) innervates and influences all three brains, and for maximal adaptive response it needs to operate in a balanced/coherent mode. Research shows that stress and depression both down-regulate problem solving and decision making ability.
Who is this training for?
… anyone who works with people and who wants to connect with and align their innate intuitive intelligence and tap into their inner wisdom to make wiser decisions.
Learn to use all three of your brains and intuitive intelligence to make wiser and more effective decisions. Business today cannot afford to be mired in old-world thinking and outmoded decision strategies.