LEADERSHIP IMPACT ACCELERATOR
Did you know that less than 15% of the population are high-performing?
And high performers spend at least 65% of their work effort and time on the things that have high impact and are not urgent?
- Are your leaders stressed and working long hours?
- Are your leaders focused on the urgent rather than the strategic?
- Are you concerned you’re not offering enough support to your leaders?
- Are you worried you haven’t got the right people in leadership roles?
- Do you want your leaders to be engaged and high-performing?
Most people do not make the impact, have the influence or create the difference they intend to in their leadership roles. This applies just as much to experienced executives as to early leaders. It’s easy to get focused on the urgent and caught in a reactive cycle where you’re playing catchup, and don’t have the time or opportunity to really lead.
Through this program, you will learn how to do the right things, at the right time, in the right way, and set yourself up to have more leadership impact for the next 90 days.
When working with CEO’s and their teams I find that they get caught up in the basics, the fundamentals, And this stops them from stepping into their leadership where they can flourish. I commonly see the following factors missing from leadership practice:
1. Clarity of your/their top 3 priorities every 90 days.
2. A framework for Getting and Staying Organized.
3. Taking control of calendars and working hours.
4. Fast and focused meetings.
5. Deliberately planning time for strategic thinking and creativity, team growth and development, and relationship building.
6. An approach for strategic planning.
7. The discipline to apply the foundation principles.
THIS PROGRAM IS IDEAL FOR:
- Frontline Managers
- Middle Leaders
- Executive Leaders
- Portfolio Leaders
AT THE END OF THE LEADERSHIP IMPACT ACCELERATOR™️, PARTICIPANTS WILL:
- Be organised.
- Know their top 3 priorities for the next 90 days.
- Have a clear plan to execute their priorities, with an aligned calendar.
- Have a streamlined meeting portfolio, and fast and focused approaches to running them.
- Have taken control of their calendar.
- Be set up to deliver on the strategic agenda.
- Be feeling more in control, and less stressed.
- Be feeling confident about what they can achieve.
- Be ready to increase their impact in the next 90 days.
Session 1: Leadership Impact
Session 2: Get Organised Part 1 – Doing Things The Right Way
Session 3: Get Organised Part 2 – Doing The Right Things
Session 4: Get-It-Done Meetings
Session 5: Plan & Deliver Part 1
Session 6: Plan & Deliver Part 2
Session 7: Big Picture Thinking
Session 8: 90 Day Impact Projects
HOW IT WORKS
- Prior to the Leadership Impact Accelerator workshop, you’ll have a small amount of preparation to complete.
- This is a 2-day intensive workshop designed to set you up to have an impact in the next 90 days.
- You will be learning, then implementing during workshop sprints.
- I’ll be supporting you every step of the way and you’ll have access to the private Facebook group for support following the workshop.
Do the right things, At the right time, In the right way, and set yourself up to have more Leadership Impact for the next 90 days.
- Two-Day Workshop
- Pre-work Facebook Group and Webcasts to help you prepare for the 2-days
- Participant materials
- A copy of The New Leader Book
- Access to the 1000leaders initiative™️ online curriculum
Dr Stacey Ashley CSP is a Leadership Visionary.
Leaders with big vision, who challenge the status quo, make bold decisions, and take brave action, create the future.
Our world needs Big Leadership.
To lead this marathon of change, leaders must navigate the complexities of globalization, technological advancement, social interconnectivity, hybrid work, massively accelerating change, a multi-generational workforce and more.
With over 30 years’ experience, Stacey has helped 1000’s to develop their leadership competence, confidence, and credibility.
The author of six Amazon #1 best-selling books about leadership, Stacey has a talent for translating complex concepts into simple & practical ideas for immediate application.
Stacey is obsessed with possibility, and helping leaders to create a future of possibility.
She typically speaks at conferences, develops leadership strategy and programs, consults and coaches.
She helps CEOs and their teams:
✓ Build the practical foundations for effective leadership
✓ Get out of the trenches, to lead strategically and with influence
✓ Transition quickly and effectively to leading larger, more complex portfolios
✓ Effectively lead change and transformation
✓ Develop a coaching toolkit and approach
✓ Create a leadership coaching capability
I have worked with Stacey over many years, in various capacities. Stacey is a consummate professional, experienced executive coach, trainer and mentor. Stacey is highly regarded for her expertise in the leadership and coaching profession and brings great depth, insight and heart to all she does. If you are lucky enough to work with Stacey, you will be forever changed for the better!
Stacey’s coaching style is reassuring, practical and above all very effective. Within 15 mins spent with her, I had an action plan in place that I could immediately implement.
Stacey is also a real noble and humble human being and loves to give back in any way she can! Her 1000Leaders program was incredible. I shared it with my colleagues at Megaport at a fraction of the price. It was educational, pragmatic and effective. Her passion to make leadership skills training accessible to as many professionals as possible is admirable.
I’d highly recommend Stacey as a coach and facilitator! She is awesome.
Stacey Ashley worked closely with my team during a period of innovation and transition. She was acutely perceptive of the stresses on the team and particularly useful to me during this period of time. Stacey has strong theoretical foundations but is pragmatic and sensitive in her approach.
I highly recommend Stacey and would work with her again without hesitation.
Stacey was an expert guide to help me consider a variety of solutions which were not automatically top of mind. I found the process extremely enlightening,
Stacey has a deep appreciation of business management which resulted in our conversations often extending beyond the scope of what I expected.
I am deeply appreciative of her empathetic and collaborative style and would not hesitate to undertake further coaching with her in the future.