SYDNEY | MELBOURNE | BRISBANE | CANBERRA | PERTH | ADELAIDE | INTERNATIONAL
Stacey has been featured in
Did you know that less than 15% of the population are high performing? And high performers spend at least 65% of their work effort and time on the things that have high impact and are not urgent?
Are your leaders stressed and working long hours?
Are your leaders focused on the urgent rather than the strategic?
Are you concerned you’re not offering enough support to your leaders?
Are you worried you haven’t got the right people in leadership roles?
Do you want your leaders to be engaged and high-performing?
Most people do not make the impact, have the influence or create the difference they intend to in their leadership roles. This applies just as much to experienced executives as to early leaders. It’s easy to get focused on the urgent and caught in a reactive cycle where you’re playing catchup, and don’t have the time or opportunity to really lead. Through this program, you will learn how to do the right things, at the right time, in the right way, and set yourself up to have more leadership impact for the next 90 days.
When working with CEO’s and their teams I find that they get caught up in the basics, the fundamentals, And this stops them from stepping into their leadership where they can flourish. I commonly see the following factors missing from leadership practice:
- Clarity of your/their top 3 priorities every 90 days
- A framework for Getting and Staying Organized
- Fast and focused meetings
- Deliberately planning time for strategic thinking and creativity, team growth and development, and relationship building
- An approach for strategic planning
- The discipline to apply the foundation principles
Leadership Impact Accelerator™ is ideal for
- Front line Managers
- Middle Leaders
- Executive Leaders
- Portfolio Leaders
- Program and Project Managers
LEADERSHIP IMPACT ACCELERATOR™️
- Prior to the Leadership Impact Accelerator workshop, you’ll have a small amount of preparation to complete.
- This is a 2-day intensive workshop designed to set you up to have an impact in the next 90 days
- You will be learning, then implementing during workshop sprints.
- I’ll be supporting you every step of the way and you’ll have access to the private Facebook group for support following the workshop.
- Session 1: Leadership Impact
- Session 2: Get Organised Part 1 – Doing Things The Right Way
- Session 3: Get Organised Part 2 – Doing The Right Things
- Session 4: Get-It-Done Meetings
- Session 5: Plan & Deliver Part 1
- Session 6: Plan & Deliver Part 2
- Session 7: Big Picture Thinking
- Session 8: 90 Day Impact Projects
At the end of the Leadership Impact Accelerator™️ participants will:
- Be organised
- Know their top 3 priorities for the next 90 days
- Have a clear plan to execute their priorities, with an aligned calendar
- Have a streamlined meeting portfolio, and fast and focused approaches to running them
- Have taken control of their calendar
- Be set up to deliver on the strategic agenda
- Be feeling more in control, and less stressed
- Be feeling confident about what they can achieve
- Be ready to increase their impact in the next 90 days
What the Leadership Impact Accelerator™️ includes:
✔ Two-Day Workshop
✔ Pre-work Facebook Group and Webcasts to help you prepare for the 2-days
✔ Participant materials
✔ A copy of The New Leader Book
✔ Access to the 1000leaders initiative™️ online curriculum
✔ 30 minutes of personalised phone coaching for the 1st 5 people to book
Stacey Ashley is a leadership and coaching expert.
Obsessed with possibility, Stacey helps leaders to navigate the complexities of globalization, technological advancement, social interconnectivity, massively accelerating change and a multi-generational workforce.
With over 30 years’ experience, Stacey has helped 1000’s to develop their leadership competence, confidence and credibility. The author of two books on leadership, she has been featured in The Age, Sydney Morning Herald, INTHEBLACK, HRD, CEO Magazine & Coaching World.
Stacey typically speaks at conferences, runs workshops, consults & coaches. She works with C Suite, Executives, Transformation & Change Leaders to:
✔ Build the practical foundations for effective leadership
✔ Get out of the trenches, to lead strategically and with influence
✔ Transition quickly and effectively to leading larger, more complex portfolios
✔ Effectively lead change and transformation
✔ Develop a coaching toolkit and approach
✔ Create a leadership coaching capability
1000leaders initiative has been a fabulous experience so far. From the time I came to know about the program to registering myself and then going through Learning Chapters, attending Compass Sessions – been a delightful journey. Communication from Stacey and her team has been prompt and detailed. Learning Chapters are well planned and not too long or too short. Compass sessions have been interactive. There have always been takeaways for me from the Compass sessions.
1000leaders is the very first international program that I am part of. Great interacting with Leaders from different nations, cultures and backgrounds.
An experience I will cherish forever.
Prior to the 1000Leaders initiative, I had a number of areas of my Leadership that were just ticking along without having been given any focus or development. The 12-week program tackled a different topic each week and provided a coaching session that enabled me to drill down where I had questions or needed support. It shone the spotlight on a number of critical areas to high performance and helped me create a practical and clear pathway to a better and more deliberate approach. It’s helping build both my skills and my brand. I feel more capable and more confident and I have additional tools to draw upon as a part of my Leadership.
Stacey’s coaching style is reassuring, practical and above all very effective. Within 15 mins spent with her, I had an action plan in place that I could immediately implement.
Stacey is also a real noble and humble human being and loves to give back in any way she can! Her 1000Leaders program was incredible. I shared it with my colleagues at Megaport at a fraction of the price. It was educational, pragmatic and effective. Her passion to make leadership skills training accessible to as many professionals as possible is admirable.
I’d highly recommend Stacey as a coach and facilitator! She is awesome.
Stacey was truly inspirational during her speaker session and provided such valuable insight and experience. Stacey was a pleasure to work with and was willing to give her time in an interview which will allow our Torrens University students access to her extensive industry knowledge. Stacey’s strong belief in the connection between industry and education is clearly evident in the support she has given us.
I first met Stacey last year at an event and I wanted to get to know her because she had just written a book which is something I talked about doing for years. Stacey came across genuine and authentic and was happy to help out and offer advice.
She shared some amazing tips and took the time to get to know me which helped me shift some blocks. I admire Stacey’s tenacity and drive which gave me the courage to finish writing the book.
Her book is amazing where she provides tools, tips and exercises where you can step up and be the leader you wished you had.
Thank you, Stacey, for sharing your pearls of wisdom and your book is not only a practical guide but a must for anyone who wants to succeed in life and in business.