SYDNEY | MELBOURNE | BRISBANE | CANBERRA | PERTH | ADELAIDE | INTERNATIONAL
Stacey has been featured in
In this VUCA world, leaders must navigate the complexities of globalisation, technological advancement, social interconnectivity, massively accelerating change and a multi-generational workforce.
An Egon Zendor report in May 2017 found that for those in VP roles and above it takes most people 6 months or longer to make an impact in their roles, and for CEO’s it can be much longer. And according to the Harvard Business Review, at least 2 out of 5 new CEOs fail in their first 18 months on the job. While Executives who get the right support get up to speed in about half the time and continue to perform.
In order for leaders to inspire, influence and engage their teams so they can perform and deliver in a world of change, they must develop their practice of leadership.
Leading Possibility for CEOs 2021
Leaders at all levels have been faced with a challenging 2020 and they’re breathing a sigh of relief that it is finally over. What all leaders need to realise though is that 2020 was the beginning of a long-term change, transition, and transformation to a new world order of work. There is a marathon of change in front of you and you need to be equipped and prepared so that you can support yourself, your team and your organisation in a sustainable
Many senior leaders will be facing a whole range of new and amplified leadership challenges in 2021. Including:
Leading a change that lasts years.
People who are feeling less connected now than they were in 2019; Less connected to their team and less connected to you, their leader.
People who have become disconnected from their purpose, which impacts their engagement, discretionary effort and their performance & productivity.
Keeping their organisation relevant in a world that has markedly changed.
Exhaustion is setting in for many leaders and their people.
Unintentionally falling back into freeze and fright responses in the face of ever-increasing challenges.
While 2020 has seen plenty of change happen, as organisations and leaders have quickly responded to the conditions, there is more yet to do. In order to create businesses and operations that are going to survive in the long-term, systemic change is required.
Leaders of emergent change do three things really well:
1. They focus specifically on the important and impactful and stay out of the detail.
2. They communicate continuously.
3. They build capability, their own and their peoples.
Allow yourself the space to become an influencer and role model, so that you can make the difference as a visible leader and guide your organisation to sustainability.
Get your 2021 set up for success. Focus on yourself, elevate your leadership and have more impact. You will walk away from this program with clear strategies to lead sustainably over the long term.
Too focused on the immediate rather than the strategic?
Finding it challenging to sustain yourself and find flow on a regular basis?
Wondering about how to be visible and connected with your team, while building capability and accountability?
Wishing you had more ideas and strategies to lead the systemic change required to ensure the ongoing relevance and success of your team and business?
Wondering how to increase your influence with your Peers and Key Stakeholders?
This Program is Ideal for
– Executive Leaders
YOU WILL WALK AWAY FROM LEADING POSSIBILITY2021 FOR CEOs WITH:
- An identified set of priorities and plan that allows you to focus only on the strategically important.
- You will identify and tap into the things that contribute to you operating in your zone of genius, understanding your strengths and how to bring them to the fore.
- You will develop a communication strategy to reconnect your team with each other and with you.
- You will re-identify for yourself your purpose as a leader and how you connect to the purpose of your organisation.
- You will understand what it means to lead systemic change and how to begin.
- You will determine your next steps towards creating certainty and stability in your leadership, becoming a visible and trusted leader for your team, your tribe and your world.
- You will establish how you can lead with influence and make a difference.
Leading Possibility for CEO’s 2021
This Program is ideal for you if:
- You are already a high performer, yet know that you’re feeling tired and would benefit from a support structure, OR
- You want to do your best but you’re not sure exactly what the right next steps are and in which order to take them, OR
- You know it will be easier with the right support and accountability, AND
- You are prepared to step up your leadership, including learning, supporting yourself and creating the space to lead.
- You have a significant portfolio.
- You understand that 2020 was just the beginning of a significant change and that you as a leader need to be positioned to make a bigger impact in order to lead the change ahead.
This Program is not ideal for you if:
- You don’t want to level up your leadership
- You feel like it’s not that important
- You want someone else to do the hard work
- You’re not interested in learning
We'll focus on the 3 key dimensions of your leadership:
✔ YOUR SELF,
✔ YOUR TRIBE, and
✔ YOUR WORLD
in the context of the challenges facing leaders in 2021.
The world is crying out for leadership right now, so now is the time for you to step up.
If you need the Space, the Strategies, and the Support to get traction fast and elevate your leadership in 2021 then join me in Leading Possibility.
Stacey Ashley is a High-Performance Leadership & Coaching expert.
Obsessed with possibility, Stacey helps leaders to navigate the complexities of globalisation, technological advancement, social interconnectivity, massively accelerating change, and a multi-generational workforce.
With over 30 years’ experience, Stacey has helped 1000’s to develop their leadership competence, confidence and credibility. The author of three Amazon #1 best-selling books about leadership, including the newly released “Show Up21,” she has been featured in The Age, Sydney Morning Herald, INTHEBLACK, HRD, CEO Magazine & Coaching World.
She helps HRD’s, People & Culture Executives, C Suite, Executives, Transformation & Change Leaders:
✔ Build the practical foundations for effective leadership
✔ Get out of the trenches, to lead strategically and with influence
✔ Transition quickly and effectively to leading larger, more complex portfolios
✔ Effectively lead change and transformation
✔ Develop a coaching toolkit and approach
✔ Create a leadership coaching capability
Stacey typically speaks at conferences, runs workshops, consults and coaches.
I am deeply appreciative of her empathetic and collaborative style and would not hesitate to undertake further coaching with her.