SYDNEY | MELBOURNE | BRISBANE | CANBERRA | PERTH | ADELAIDE | INTERNATIONAL
Stacey has been featured in
Leaders at all levels have been faced with a challenging 2020 and they’re breathing a sigh of relief as we approach the Christmas break. What all leaders need to realise though is that 2020 was the beginning of a long-term change, transition, and transformation to a new world order of work. There is a marathon of change in front of you and you need to be equipped and prepared so that you can support yourself, your team and your organisation in a sustainable way.
Many senior leaders will be facing a whole range of new and amplified leadership challenges in 2021. Including:
Leading a change that lasts years.
People who are feeling less connected now than they were in 2019. Less connected to their team and less connected to you, their leader.
People who have become disconnected from their purpose, which impacts their engagement, discretionary effort and their performance & productivity.
Keeping their organisation relevant in a world that has markedly changed.
Exhaustion is setting in for many leaders and their people.
Unintentionally falling back into freeze and fright responses in the face of ever-increasing challenges.
While 2020 has seen plenty of change happen as organisations and leaders have quickly responded to the conditions, there is more yet to do. In order to create businesses and operations that are going to survive in the long-term, systemic change is required. CFOs are an integral part of making this happen. Not only by leading the finance function but also in your role as a trusted advisor to the CEO and the board.
You need to allow yourself the space to become an influencer and trusted advisor so that you can make the difference as a leader and guide your organisation to sustainability.
Leaders of emergent change do three things really well:
1. They focus specifically on the important and impactful and stay out of the detail.
2. They communicate continuously.
3. They build capability, their own and their peoples.
This is where you need to focus. Get your 2021 set up for success. Focus on yourself, elevate your leadership and have more impact. You will walk away from this program with clear strategies to lead sustainably over the long term.
Too focused on the immediate rather than the strategic?
Finding it challenging to sustain yourself and find flow on a regular basis?
Wondering about how to be visible and connected with your team, while building capability and accountability?
Wishing you had more ideas and strategies to lead the systemic change required to ensure the ongoing relevance and success of your team and business?
Wondering how to increase your influence with your CEO, Peers and Key Stakeholders?
This Program Is Ideal for
– Chief Financial Officers
– Finance Directors
– Senior Finance Leaders
YOU WILL WALK AWAY FROM LEADING POSSIBILITY2021 FOR CFOs WITH:
- An identified set of priorities and plan that allows you to focus only on the strategically important.
- You will identify and tap into the things that contribute to you operating in your zone of genius, understanding your strengths and how to bring them to the fore.
- You will develop a communication strategy to reconnect your team with each other and with you.
- You will re-identify for yourself your purpose as a leader and how you connect to the purpose of your organisation.
- You will understand what it means to lead systemic change and how to begin.
- You will determine your next steps away from being the expert and towards becoming the trusted advisor for your CEO, your board, your peers, and your stakeholders.
- You will establish how you can lead with influence and make a difference.
Leading Possibility for CFOs 2021
This Program is ideal for you if:
- You are already a high performer, yet know that you’re feeling tired and would benefit from a support structure, OR
- You want to do your best but you’re not sure exactly what the right next steps are and in which order to take them, OR
- You know it will be easier with the right support and accountability, AND
- You are prepared to step up your leadership, including learning, supporting yourself and creating the space to lead.
- You have a significant portfolio.
- You understand that 2020 was just the beginning of a significant change and that you as a leader need to be positioned to make a bigger impact in order to lead the change ahead.
This Program is not ideal for you if:
- You don’t want to level up your leadership
- You feel like it’s not that important
- You want someone else to do the hard work
- You’re not interested in learning
We'll focus on
the three key dimensions of your leadership:
✔ Your Self – how you face up, show up and step up as a leader every day.
✔ Your Tribe – how you mentor, model and coach
✔ Your World – what you champion, what you challenge and what you change
What Leading Possibility 2021 for CFO’s includes:
This is a 90-day intensive program for CFOs, finance directors and senior finance leaders who aim to make a significant impact for themselves, their teams and their CEOs in 2021.
✔ 6 x 90-minute individual coaching sessions with me
– Marathon Mindset
– Specific Focus
– Zone of Genius
– Trusted Advisor
– Connection to Purpose
– Leading Systemic Change
✔ Strategy Session
✔ Strengths Profiling & Review
✔ Participant Materials
✔ Copy of The New Leader by Stacey Ashley
✔ Copy of First Lead Yourself by Stacey Ashley
✔ Lifetime access to the 1000leaders initiative curriculum
✔ Leadership Performance Boost – 28 Day Self Coaching Challenge
✔ The Leadership Stretch e-book
✔ Program Review
The world is crying out for leadership right now, so now is the time for you to step up.
If you need the Space, the Strategies, and the Support to elevate your leadership and face the challenges of 2021 then join me in Leading Possibility.
Stacey Ashley is a High-Performance Leadership & Coaching expert.
Obsessed with possibility, Stacey helps leaders to navigate the complexities of globalisation, technological advancement, social interconnectivity, massively accelerating change, and a multi-generational workforce.
With over 30 years’ experience, Stacey has helped 1000’s to develop their leadership competence, confidence and credibility. The author of three Amazon #1 best-selling books about leadership, including the newly released “Show Up21,” she has been featured in The Age, Sydney Morning Herald, INTHEBLACK, HRD, CEO Magazine & Coaching World.
She helps HRD’s, People & Culture Executives, C Suite, Executives, Transformation & Change Leaders:
✔ Build the practical foundations for effective leadership
✔ Get out of the trenches, to lead strategically and with influence
✔ Transition quickly and effectively to leading larger, more complex portfolios
✔ Effectively lead change and transformation
✔ Develop a coaching toolkit and approach
✔ Create a leadership coaching capability
Stacey typically speaks at conferences, runs workshops, consults and coaches.
This program has given me valuable tools for me to be able to succeed in my CFO role and I have learnt how to inspire and motivate myself and the teams around me.
I also have re-identified the purpose of my role within the Company and have also developed skills to lead systemic change and to be the trusted expert and advisor to the MD, the Board, peers, and external stakeholders.
The success of this program has given significant improvements in my leadership skills, and it has also improved collaboration between my team, peers and my manager.
I particularly enjoyed the one-to-one coaching where I could speak honestly about problems I have faced in my role and Stacey gave me ideas and tools to overcome and succeed against them.
I am grateful for the opportunity to work with Stacey during this time and the skills, knowledge, ideas that we discussed will be useful for many years.
I am deeply appreciative of her empathetic and collaborative style and would not hesitate to undertake further coaching with her.