SYDNEY | MELBOURNE | BRISBANE | CANBERRA | PERTH | ADELAIDE | INTERNATIONAL
Stacey has been featured in
We operate in VUCA times and 2020 marked the beginning of a long-term change, transition, and transformation to a new world order of work.
To create businesses and operations that are going to survive in the long-term, systemic change is required. You will have realised by now that you need to lead this marathon of change. Leading not only your own portfolio but by being deliberately strategic. Creating the time and space to focus on the future and guide your organisation to ongoing relevance and sustainability.
This means leaders like you need to be equipped and prepared to operate in this new world so you can continue to support yourself, your team and your organisation and create a future of relevance and value.
When you lack a current strategic focus, and a cohesive leadership approach, it’s like the seafarers of old navigating without a north star. You simply don’t know where you’re heading or how to get there.
Give your organisation, your teams, and your people, a chance at creating the future by proceeding with your strategic and/or leadership offsite online. A chance at leading possibility, rather than limiting the options, limiting the potential, and limiting the future through inaction.
Leaders have a clear responsibility to lead strategically into the future.
Too focused on the reactive rather than the strategic?
Putting off your planning day or leadership offsite, waiting for a better time?
Unsure about how to tackle your offsite online and make it successful?
Anxious about going it alone online, losing control and not having the impact and influence you would have if you were face-to-face?
Worried about how to get your Leadership team together soon to get them back on the same page, and reignite connection, trust, and collaboration?
Concerned your people don’t understand what is important and what is not?
Worried your business is slowing down and losing relevance?
This Program is Ideal for
– Executive Teams
– Leadership Teams
– Strategic Planning
– Team Offsites
When I’m working with leaders to help them become purposefully strategic, I commonly find the following essential elements are missing from their approach:
- Knowing how to plan and execute a successful leadership offsite or planning day
- Having a regular strategic space, eg: quarterly, to focus on what is important
- Knowing what to include on the agenda
- A process for gaining commitment and input from the key stakeholders and contributors
- Knowing how to design collaborative activities, build connection and trust across the team both online and face-2-face
- Knowing how to use contemporary technology effectively
- Having a proactive follow-up process to check on and celebrate progress after the event
FROM THE PLANNING POSSIBILITY PROGRAM, YOU WILL
- Create your strategy and plan for the next 90 days
- Feel confident in the leadership of your organisation
- Know that you are creating a focused path to the future by planning possibility
- Agree on a shared set of priorities
- Redevelop connection and trust across your team
- Create a leveraged live online experience for your people
THIS PROGRAM IS IDEAL FOR YOU IF
- You recognise the importance of being deliberately strategic & leading the future
- You are committed to your regular strategic & leadership activity
- You want to connect your people to each other and the future
- You understand that leveraging contemporary digital capability is key to remaining relevant
- You are playing the long game
THIS PROGRAM IS NOT IDEAL FOR YOU IF
- You aren’t interested in creating a future of relevance for your team or organisation
- You only want to work face-to-face
- You don’t see the enormous opportunity in going online
The Planning Possibility Program comes with numerous inclusions:
✔ Program Needs Analysis
✔ Program Facilitation
✔ Program Design & Development
✔ Preparation & Presentation Coaching
✔ Program Review
✔ Program Administration
✔ Materials for each day
✔ Copies of Stacey’s Book, Show Up21
Dr Stacey Ashley is a High-Performance Leadership & Coaching expert.
Obsessed with possibility, Stacey helps leaders to navigate the complexities of globalisation, technological advancement, social interconnectivity, massively accelerating change, and a multi-generational workforce.
With over 30 years’ experience, Stacey has helped 1000’s to develop their leadership competence, confidence and credibility. The author of five Amazon #1 best-selling books about leadership, including the 2 latest, ‘Power Up” & “You’re On Mute,” she has been featured in The Age, Sydney Morning Herald, INTHEBLACK, HRD, CEO Magazine & Coaching World.
She helps HRD’s, People & Culture Executives, C Suite, Executives, Transformation & Change Leaders:
✔ Build the practical foundations for effective leadership
✔ Get out of the trenches, to lead strategically and with influence
✔ Transition quickly and effectively to leading larger, more complex portfolios
✔ Effectively lead change and transformation
✔ Develop a coaching toolkit and approach
✔ Create a leadership coaching capability
Stacey typically speaks at conferences, runs workshops, consults and coaches.
Stacey’s coaching style is reassuring, practical and above all very effective. Within 15 mins spent with her, I had an action plan in place that I could immediately implement. Her passion to make leadership skills training accessible to as many professionals as possible is admirable.
I’d highly recommend Stacey as a coach and facilitator! She is awesome.
Stacey Ashley worked closely with my team during a period of innovation and transition. She was acutely perceptive of the stresses on the team and particularly useful to me during this period of time. Stacey has strong theoretical foundations but is pragmatic and sensitive in her approach. I highly recommend Stacey and would work with her again without hesitation.
I worked with Stacey over a six-month period to explore alternative pathways to problem-solving and people management within my business.
Stacey was an expert guide to help me consider a variety of solutions which were not automatically top of mind. I found the process extremely enlightening,
Stacey has a deep appreciation of business management which resulted in our conversations often extending beyond the scope of what I expected.
I am deeply appreciative of her empathetic and collaborative style and would not hesitate to undertake further coaching with her in the future.