The Strengths Workshop uses Strengthscope, one of the world’s leading strengths assessment tools that helps individuals, teams and organisations build greater awareness of their strengths and how these can be used to optimise performance and engagement at work.
Play to your Strengths
This Strengths Workshop using coaching frameworks and Strengthscope will help you understand:
- Your personality and performance strength
- The tasks and activities that are most likely to energise you and lead to high levels of engagement
- The likely consequences of using your strengths too much, too little or in a way that isn’t appropriate for the situation
- The extent to which you apply your strengths optimally in the way you approach your work
- How visible your strengths are to co-workers and key stakeholders (provided you are doing the multi-rater version of the tool)
Along with the “coaching for strengths” framework, you’ll learn how to coach people to their strengths and how to assist them to leverage their strengths in the workplace.
This Strengthscope workshop is ideal for:
- Frontline staff who want to leverage their own strengths
- Managers and Leaders looking to improve staff engagement and leverage the combined strengths of their team members
- HR and L&D managers looking to raise the levels of personal learning and development in the workplace, supporting individual’s use of their own strengths
- Individuals looking to leverage their own strengths in the workplace
To find out more about the Strengthscope and to book a tailored workshop as part of your leadership development program, team building, executive coaching, or engagement and talent management initiatives contact us today.
How can knowing your strengths help you?
Strengthscope® is one of the world’s leading strengths assessment tools that helps individuals, teams and organisations build greater awareness of their strengths and how these can be used to optimise performance and engagement at work. A strengths workshop for you and your team can help you:
- Know what energises you the most in the workplace?
- Leverage your strengths for high performance?
- Know if you are over-doing your strengths?
- Help other people see your strengths?
You may have heard or read the research on the need for people to “play to their strengths” and to move away from a deficit model where we focus on weaknesses and closing the gap on weaknesses.
At Ashley Coaching you know we believe in assisting individuals to bring out their best, to play to their strengths and to look for continuous improvement opportunities and of course we believe that taking a coaching approach is one of the best ways to do this.
So now you can take the opportunity to bring the philosophy of “playing to your strengths” to life, complete with a coaching framework and world leading tool to assess your strengths.
In this Strengthscope workshop you will receive:
- Your own 15-page report on your strengths and areas to leverage
- The opportunity to ask 8 people to rate you on your strengths
- A practical coaching framework complete with questions to coach to strengths
- And coaching from your facilitator and other members of the masterclass (on the day) that will make a great difference to you personally and professionally!
Half and Full Day Workshops (Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide)
To find out more about leveraging strengths and to book a tailored workshop as part of your leadership development program, team building, executive coaching, or engagement and talent management initiatives contact us today.