SYDNEY | MELBOURNE | BRISBANE | CANBERRA | PERTH | ADELAIDE | INTERNATIONAL
Stacey has been featured in
The Strengths Workshop uses Strengthscope, one of the world’s leading strengths assessment tools that helps individuals, teams and organisations build greater awareness of their strengths and how these can be used to optimise performance and engagement at work.
PEAK PERFORMANCE PROGRAM FOR LEADERS
Research by the Corporate Leadership Council of more than 90,000 employees found that when managers focus on the weaknesses of an employee, their performance declines by 27%, whereas when they focus on the strengths of an employee, performance improves by 36%.
In the 2015 Strengths@Work Survey, Michelle McQuaid found that … an employee’s manager being primarily focused on their strengths, there is just a 1% chance these people won’t be engaged in their work.
Did you know that less than 15% of people are high performers? Yet, those who understand and utilise their strengths, grow their capability and competence to leverage their strengths, and know where to focus make the most impact.
Your leaders need to know how to tap into this performance potential for themselves and their teams.
Do you want your leaders to tap into their own strengths?
Do you want your people to engaged and self motivated?
Do you want them to actively contribute to the goals of the team and organisation?
Do you want your teams to be more effective and productive?
Do you want your leaders to build higher performing teams by leveraging the different strengths and capability of their teams?
When I’m working with leaders, I commonly find the following essential elements are often missing from their approach:
- Sufficient level of individual self-awareness and understanding of their own strengths
- The confidence in themselves and their strengths to support them in any situation.
- A strategy to develop their own competence to support their strengths.
- Understanding of their areas of non-strength and how to mitigate those that present a risk to performance.
- Understanding of others, and insight and appreciation of their strengths.
- A conscious approach to how they can work more effectively across their team, leveraging strengths and fostering collaboration.
Zone of Genius
Strengths Workshop is ideal for
- Executive Leaders
- Senior Managers
- Middle Leaders
- Portfolio Leaders
- Frontline Leaders
- Team Members
At the end of the program you will:
- Learn about yourself and your natural strengths.
- Learn how to leverage your natural strengths into your role and responsibilities
- Learn about your non-strengths and how to proactively manage these.
- Learn about your colleagues’ strengths
- Gain an understanding of individual work preferences
- Learn how to develop better ways of working together.
- Learn how to improve team performance by utilizing and leveraging the array of strengths
- Learn how to build and manage more effective workplace relationships.
- Feel more comfortable approaching others.
- Develop a plan of action for yourself that you can implement following the workshop.
What Strengths Workshop includes:
- A half or full-day workshop
- Your own 15-page report on your strengths and areas to leverage
- The opportunity to ask 8 people to rate you on your strengths
- A practical coaching framework complete with questions to coach to strengths
- And coaching from your facilitator and other members of the
masterclass (on the day) that will make a great difference to you personally and professionally!
- A copy of Show Up 21
Dr Stacey Ashley is a High-Performance Leadership & Coaching expert.
Obsessed with possibility, Stacey helps leaders to navigate the complexities of globalisation, technological advancement, social interconnectivity, massively accelerating change, and a multi-generational workforce.
With over 30 years’ experience, Stacey has helped 1000’s to develop their leadership competence, confidence and credibility. The author of five Amazon #1 best-selling books about leadership, including the 2 latest, ‘Power Up” & “You’re On Mute,” she has been featured in The Age, Sydney Morning Herald, INTHEBLACK, HRD, CEO Magazine & Coaching World.
She helps HRD’s, People & Culture Executives, C Suite, Executives, Transformation & Change Leaders:
✔ Build the practical foundations for effective leadership
✔ Get out of the trenches, to lead strategically and with influence
✔ Transition quickly and effectively to leading larger, more complex portfolios
✔ Effectively lead change and transformation
✔ Develop a coaching toolkit and approach
✔ Create a leadership coaching capability
Stacey typically speaks at conferences, runs workshops, consults and coaches.