SYDNEY | MELBOURNE | BRISBANE | CANBERRA | PERTH | ADELAIDE | INTERNATIONAL
Stacey has been featured in
COACHING IS GLOBALLY RECOGNISED AS ONE OF THE KEY TECHNIQUES FOR PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT OF TALENT ACROSS THE BUSINESS.
The Coaching Leader™ – Origin is an interactive workshop that offers you insight into the essential coaching skills you need to turn everyday conversations into coaching moments while building accountability and developing the people around you.
- Today’s leaders and managers need to move away from relying on their technical skills and using a ‘telling and directing’ approach and move towards influencing, building relationships and trust, engaging their people and building accountability.
- Coaching is recognised as one of the key techniques for performance improvement and development of talent cross the business. And has been proven to be the most effective way to increase engagement, innovation, accountability, responsibility and joint problem-solving.
- You need to equip yourself and your leaders to have coaching conversations all day every day. Almost every conversation in the workplace is an opportunity to coach. From ‘have you got a minute?’, to feedback, to performance reviews, team meetings and much more.
When I’m working with leaders, experts, mentors, trainers, coaches and consultants, I commonly find they want and need help to develop the following key areas of leadership coaching practice:
- How to develop a coaching self-awareness and apply this to action plans;
- How to coach other people to achieve great results;
- How to manage workplace relationships and create workplace effectiveness;
- How to build rapport in the workplace amongst individuals and teams;
- How to create and foster supportive attitudes, values and beliefs within the workplace to ensure corporate goals are achieved in alignment with personal values;
- How to manage conflict, difficult conversations and negotiations;
- How to give and receive effective feedback and build relationships in the workplace;
- How to design and implement coaching programs across an organisation;
- How to facilitate executive coaching programs;
- How to create and sustain a coaching culture;
- How to identify values, beliefs, and behaviours that enable the successful introduction of corporate strategy;
- How to create and measure real and sustainable change through coaching; and
- How to coach individuals and teams to achieve high performance.
The Coaching Leader™ - Origin is ideal for
- Executive Leaders
- Senior Leaders
- Emerging Leaders
Develop Coaching Leadership
- Discover what coaching is, and is not, and when to coach in the workplace
- Understand how you can integrate a coaching approach into your management/leadership style
- Gain some coaching tools that you can implement immediately in your workplace
- Discover new ways to bring out the best in your people and elevate performance
What The Coaching Leader™️- Origin includes:
- The Coaching Leader™ – Origin Workshop LIVE Online (valued at $ 1,000)
- Coaching in the Workplace Video Series (valued at $ 1,000)
- Workshop Materials (valued at $ 25)
- The Leadership Stretch (valued at $ 25)
- 5 Powerful Questions (valued at $ 25)
- The Three R’s of Leadership (valued at $ 25)
- Leadership Performance Boost – 28 Day Self Coaching Challenge
(valued at $ 250)
Total Value: $ 2, 350.00
Investment: $750.00+GST Special Price $297.00+GST
Early Bird Special: $97+GST
Stacey Ashley is a leadership and coaching expert.
Obsessed with possibility, Stacey helps leaders to navigate the complexities of globalization, technological advancement, social interconnectivity, massively accelerating change and a multi-generational workforce.
With over 30 years’ experience, Stacey has helped 1000’s to develop their leadership competence, confidence and credibility. The author of two books on leadership, she has been featured in The Age, Sydney Morning Herald, INTHEBLACK, HRD, CEO Magazine & Coaching World.
Stacey typically speaks at conferences, runs workshops, consults & coaches She works with C Suite, Executives, Transformation & Change Leaders to:
✔️ Build the practical foundations for effective leadership
✔️ Get out of the trenches, to lead strategically and with influence
✔️ Transition quickly and effectively to leading larger, more complex portfolios
✔️ Effectively lead change and transformation
✔️ Develop a coaching toolkit and approach
✔️ Create a leadership coaching capability
1000leaders initiative has been a fabulous experience so far. From the time I came to know about the program to registering myself and then going through Learning Chapters, attending Compass Sessions – been a delightful journey. Communication from Stacey and her team has been prompt and detailed. Learning Chapters are well planned and not too long or too short. Compass sessions have been interactive. There have always been takeaways for me from the Compass sessions.
1000leaders is the very first international program that I am part of. Great interacting with Leaders from different nations, cultures and backgrounds.
An experience I will cherish forever.
Prior to the 1000Leaders initiative, I had a number of areas of my Leadership that were just ticking along without having been given any focus or development. The 12-week program tackled a different topic each week and provided a coaching session that enabled me to drill down where I had questions or needed support. It shone the spotlight on a number of critical areas to high performance and helped me create a practical and clear pathway to a better and more deliberate approach. It’s helping build both my skills and my brand. I feel more capable and more confident and I have additional tools to draw upon as a part of my Leadership.
Stacey’s coaching style is reassuring, practical and above all very effective. Within 15 mins spent with her, I had an action plan in place that I could immediately implement.
Stacey is also a real noble and humble human being and loves to give back in any way she can! Her 1000Leaders program was incredible. I shared it with my colleagues at Megaport at a fraction of the price. It was educational, pragmatic and effective. Her passion to make leadership skills training accessible to as many professionals as possible is admirable.
I’d highly recommend Stacey as a coach and facilitator! She is awesome.
Stacey was truly inspirational during her speaker session and provided such valuable insight and experience. Stacey was a pleasure to work with and was willing to give her time in an interview which will allow our Torrens University students access to her extensive industry knowledge. Stacey’s strong belief in the connection between industry and education is clearly evident in the support she has given us.
I first met Stacey last year at an event and I wanted to get to know her because she had just written a book which is something I talked about doing for years. Stacey came across genuine and authentic and was happy to help out and offer advice.
She shared some amazing tips and took the time to get to know me which helped me shift some blocks. I admire Stacey’s tenacity and drive which gave me the courage to finish writing the book.
Her book is amazing where she provides tools, tips and exercises where you can step up and be the leader you wished you had.
Thank you, Stacey, for sharing your pearls of wisdom and your book is not only a practical guide but a must for anyone who wants to succeed in life and in business.