SYDNEY | MELBOURNE | BRISBANE | CANBERRA | PERTH | ADELAIDE | INTERNATIONAL
Stacey has been featured in
Leaders need help to develop the skills that will take them to their next level. Being a subject matter expert, high-performing team member, or doing what you’ve always done is not enough.
It’s simply not good business to promote a leader and then fail to develop them. There’s more to being the leader than just being successful in your old role. Leading a team needs more and different capabilities, tools, processes, and approaches.
I continue to observe many organisations which are not taking enough responsibility for setting new leaders up for success. They need to provide the support and development that equips new managers with the additional skills they need to navigate their new role of team leader effectively.
Yet many organisations are not offering the support their leaders need.
It’s time to bridge the gap.
Here are a few of the concerning statistics on this topic:
60% of new leaders fail in the first year 
87 % of first-time leaders feel frustrated, anxious, and uncertain about their new role 
60% of leaders say they never received training when transitioning into their first leadership role 
50% of managers in organisations are ineffective 
 Ashkenas, 2015.  Tacy M. Byham and Richard S. Wellins [3 & 4] Center for Creative Leadership
I’m on a mission to develop as many leaders as I can with The New Leader.
I’m going to help your new leaders, and leaders of leaders, acquire the foundation skills that will make their leadership lives so much easier and set them up for leadership success throughout their careers.
THE NEW LEADER
Would your leaders be familiar with this?
- Email controls your day.
- You go to so many meetings you never get any work done.
- You have conflicting priorities and don’t know where to start.
- You wish your team would show some initiative and be more accountable.
- Your to-do list keeps on growing, and you’re not getting to your strategic projects.
- You’re stressed & working long hours.
- Your boss is demanding more.
- You have a lot more stakeholders & customers to deal with, and every one is different.
OR PERHAPS YOU NEED…
✔ An easy way to prioritise your work.
✔ A methodology for doing the right things, in the right way, at the right time.
✔ A process for balancing your work and your team.
✔ To create some thinking time.
✔ A simple framework for having the more challenging conversations.
✔ A strategy for making meetings more useful…. And shorter.
✔ A comfortable way to create a network and build influence.
✔ Some more tools in your leadership toolkit.
CREATE THE TIME, SPACE & OPPORTUNITY TO LEAD
The New Leader is ideal for
- New leaders, and leaders of leaders, ready to have more influence and make more impact in their role
- Leaders who are prepared to do the work to get the results that matter
- Leaders who need to create the time and space to think, and move from reactive doing to strategic leading
The New Leader is not ideal for
- Those not ready to take personal responsibility for their leadership
- People who are not prepared to follow through with their commitment
- Individuals who don’t recognise the importance of being a leader
Participants will walk away from The New Leader with
- An easy way to prioritise their work.
- A methodology for doing the right things, in the right way, at the right time.
- A process for balancing their work and their team.
- Strategies to create some thinking time.
- A simple framework for having the more challenging conversations.
- Strategies for making meetings more useful…. And shorter.
- A comfortable way to create a network and build influence.
- An understanding of how to bring out their own best by playing to their own strengths.
- Some more tools in their leadership toolkit.
- A clear way forward in their leadership career
The world is crying out for leadership right now, so now is the time for you to step up.
If you need the Space, the Strategies, and the Support to get traction fast and elevate your leadership, then join me in Leading Possibility.
Dr Stacey Ashley is a High-Performance Leadership & Coaching expert.
Obsessed with possibility, Stacey helps leaders to navigate the complexities of globalisation, technological advancement, social interconnectivity, massively accelerating change, and a multi-generational workforce.
With over 30 years’ experience, Stacey has helped 1000’s to develop their leadership competence, confidence and credibility. The author of five Amazon #1 best-selling books about leadership, including the 2 latest, ‘Power Up” & “You’re On Mute,” she has been featured in The Age, Sydney Morning Herald, INTHEBLACK, HRD, CEO Magazine & Coaching World.
She helps HRD’s, People & Culture Executives, C Suite, Executives, Transformation & Change Leaders:
✔ Build the practical foundations for effective leadership
✔ Get out of the trenches, to lead strategically and with influence
✔ Transition quickly and effectively to leading larger, more complex portfolios
✔ Effectively lead change and transformation
✔ Develop a coaching toolkit and approach
✔ Create a leadership coaching capability
Stacey typically speaks at conferences, runs workshops, consults and coaches.
I cannot speak more highly enough of Stacey’s collaborative approach, her ability to listen and hear what is required. Then her ability to design and deliver a fit-4-team program.
Your pragmatic approach made it easy for me to take action, focus on what I do best, and take responsibility for how I show up each day. I am a better leader today because of the program and continued coaching I receive.